Information We Collect
We may collect information (including name, address, telephone number, email address, transaction information, credit card information, and birth month and year) when you:
- Make a purchase with us online.
- Save your information with us online.
- Visit our website (see Cookies below).
We may use your personal information to:
- Process, track and fulfill your order.
- Contact you about the status of your order.
- Inform you of and administer promotions.
- Help us address problems with and improve our website and merchandise.
- Analyze trends.
- Protect the security and integrity of our website.
- Contact you for other business reasons, if necessary.
You always have the right to "opt out" of receiving communications from us. (See Making Communication Choices below.)
Information We Share
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We contract with other companies to provide certain services, such as shipping, name and address verification, and email distribution. We provide these companies with only that information needed in order for them to render the services we request and they are not entitled to use it for their own marketing or any other purpose.
- We do not share email addresses with other companies to sell you their products. If you do not want us to share your information, please contact us. (See Contact Us below.)
- On rare occasion, we may disclose information upon law enforcement’s request, in response to a court order, or when required by law. We may also share information to assist in fraud investigation and protection or as necessary to protect our rights and interests.
Making Communication Choices
If you do not wish to be contacted via email or telephone, please let us know your preferences by contacting customer service. (See Contact Us below.) Please provide your exact name, mailing address, email and/or telephone number so that we may identify you correctly. If you ask us to remove you from promotional lists, we will maintain your name on a "do not contact" list to ensure that we continue to honor your requests. Due to privacy concerns and our inability to verify individual requests and contact information, we are unable to honor "opt out" requests made by a third party on your behalf. When you purchase online, we will continue to confirm your order and shipment status via email and, if questions arise concerning your order, we may contact you via email, postal address or telephone number.
Accessing and Changing Your Information
To review or change the information previously provided, sign in to www.jostaronline.com and click "My Account". You may update stored information by clicking "View or change my account information". Be sure to click "Update" when you complete your changes. You may also change or access this information by emailing us at email@example.com.
We use a variety of technologies and processes for protection of our customer data. We use encryption technology whenever transmitting sensitive data such as credit and debit card information. Please note however that absolute security can never be guaranteed. We will never request your credit card or other personal information by email. If you receive an email that appears to be a request from us for personal information, do not respond as this may be a "phishing" scam designed to steal your personal information. Email is not a secure means of communication. Never include in an email your credit card number or other sensitive information. We will only request such information during secure transactions at our website.
Our website is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. The child’s parent or guardian should contact us if we have collect inadvertently information about that child so that we may delete such information from our files. (See Contact Us.)
Revised on July 20, 2011.